Cape Town: Unveiling Its Wonderful Travel Destinations
In case you are already sick and tired of your country’s long winter, then it is the best time to enjoy the sun of Cape Town, South Africa. Actually, there are growing number of travelers who visited Cape Town not just of its beautiful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are further detailed in this article.
A Geographical Overview of Cape Town, South Africa
It is famous port city of South Africa that is located under the imposing and beautiful Table Mountain. It has temperate climate and this is the prime reason why myriad tourists visited the city during winter months.
Unveiling the Wonders of Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town is known far and wide for its wonderful people, culture, historical sites, and other scenic destinations. In this write-up you will learn why travelers visited the city and what it offers them.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. Should you be the type of person who likes extreme sports and activities, then Cape Town is truly the ideal destination for you as it offers plenty of conventional and extreme sports and activities. The city also offers lots of tourist and scenic attractions and some of these are listed below.
1. You can try visiting the Castle of Good Hope. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. Should you be found of unveiling and discovering Cape Town’s history and culture, then you should try visiting the Cape Malay Quarter.
3. If you want to shop around and bring souvenir items to your colleagues, relatives and friends back home, then the Craft Markets should be on your list.
4. The city also offers plenty of cafes and restaurants where you can dine and taste the exotic South African cuisine.
5. There are also beautiful gardens that house fresh vegetables and fruits in the city. There are also gardens that give visitors permission to pick as well as eat fruits, for free or for a certain amount.
Now that you already known some of the suggested travel destinations in Cape Town, South Africa, the next important thing to keep in mind is to hire an experienced, trusted, accredited and dependable travel agency.